General terms and conditions of business
The general terms and conditions of the online shop FeniksArtDeco have been constituted in accordance with the Consumers Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), based on the recommendations by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia and international codes for e-commerce.
The general terms and conditions of e-business refer to online sales through the online shop feniksart.com (hereafter “the shop” or “feniksart.com”), handled by the registered artist Dragan Vasić, Tomišelj 42 e, 1292 Ig, Slovenia, registered in the Slovenian Business Register – AJPEZ – SODD, registration number 25451, activity code B2 (Artistic handmade production) and tax code SI86657569 (hereafter “the provider”).
The general terms and conditions of e-business address the workings of the online shop, the rights, and obligations of the customer and the business relationship between the provider of items and the customer.
Availability of information
The provider commits himself to always provide the customer with the following information:
• Firm’s identity (the name and headquarters, registration number)
• Contact details which allow customers to communicate easily with the provider (email, telephone)
• Main characteristics of the items or the service (including after-sale services and guarantees)
• Availability of items (each item or service offered in the online shop should be available in a reasonable time)
• Conditions of delivery of items or service (manner, place and time of the delivery)
• All prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clear whether they include taxes and delivery costs or not
• Method of payment and delivery
• The time span during which it is possible to withdraw from the agreement must be made clear; equally, the potential cost to be borne by the consumer in order to return an item must be evident
• Clarification of the complaint process, including all contact details of the person or organization responsible for customer service
Offer of items
• Due to the nature of business over the internet, the offer on feniksart.com is changed and updated continuously. Prices are intended as online prices. These are prices valid for sale over the internet and are set by the provider.
The provider offers the following payment methods:
• In cash upon receipt of the item – payment on delivery
• Via bank transfer to the manager of the online shop
• 100% payment via PayPal
The provider issues the invoice to the customer on a durable medium.
The business contract (purchasing order) is saved electronically on the provider’s server.
Despite our every effort to keep data up-to-date, the details regarding price could be wrong. In this case or if the item’s price changes during the processing of the order, the provider will allow the customer to withdraw from the purchase while offering a solution to the customer for the satisfaction of both parties.
Information update – Responsibility
The provider commits himself to the best of his abilities to ensure the up-to-dateness and correctness of details published on his website. However, the characteristics of the items, the time of delivery or price can change so quickly, that the provider may not be able to update the information on the website. In this case, the provider will inform the customer of the changes and will allow him to withdraw from the purchase or exchange the ordered item. The order is made in the English language. The order is saved on the server of the online shop feniksart.com. A viewing or a copy of the order can be obtained at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing. You can review your order in the confirmation email, which will be sent to you.
Complaints and disputes
The provider respects existing laws for the protection of consumers. The provider endeavors to the best of his abilities to fulfil his duty i.e. put in place an effective system of dealing with complaints. Complaints can be made to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The provider will confirm the receipt of the complaint within 5 working days; he will then inform the customer how long it will take for the complaint to be processed and will keep the customer informed of the progress of the matter throughout. The provider is not obliged to accept deliveries with payment or deliveries that do not match the provider’s general business terms.